• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Cousins to SF for the #2 pick? plus TW for a second rounder?

Rymanofthenorth

BGObsessed
Reaction score
I live in the warmest city in the coldest provinc
Alma Mater
UTEP
I was thinking about what we could do here, what if we traded Cousins and Trent to SF for Sf's first and second rounders? that would give us essentially 2 first round picks we could then package our own pick and the second rounder we got from SF to move up into the top 10 to draft Bpa's on O and Dline where the superstar linemen usually are found. TW is one more bust away from a massive suspension and lets be honest, he loves the weed, its just a matter of time. Cousins doesn't want to be here anyway and this way he goes to a coach who really wants him and might be willing to overpay. by adding TW we will be getting rid of a very good Olineman but his issues just arent gonna go away. This accelerates the rebuild as well, gives is a top 5 and possibly a second top 10 pick, and while we might not have a great FO, we have to hope they wouldn't screw that up lol. We arent winning any superbowls right now, so lets committ to an actual rebuild

what do you guys think?

While I have issues/fears of us way overpaying #8, two top ten 1st's, (this year and next) or a top ten 1st and a very high 2nd (this year) would be my minimum requirement, for Kirk alone. No one's gonna pay that. But we'd be foolish to not accept such an offer, were it to be made.

I completely share your concern about 'Tard Williams. I'd consider taking any serious offer for him. Separate from #8.

I also think if LT is the BPA at any point during the upcoming draft, we take him. Even in the 1st. That's the position 'Tard's selfishness has put us in.

I am so glad I am not a GM for the Redskins...and I'm glad none of us on this site are either.

Well I've submitted my resume so currently just waiting to hear back.

Well I've submitted my resume so currently just waiting to hear back.

You may have to do what Charley Casserly did.
Start out as an unpaid volunteer, mowing the grass, taking the trash out at Redskins park, refilling Coach Olivadotti's coffee cup. Then work your way up refilling Coach Gruden's coffee, and eventually work up to a scout position, and eventually GM.

Last edited:
You may have to do what Charley Casserly did.
Start out as an unpaid volunteer, mowing the grass, taking the trash out at Redskins park, refilling Coach Olivadotti's coffee cup. Then work your way up refilling Coach Gruden's coffee, and eventually work up to a scout position, and eventually GM.

in between kissing a lot of butt... not in my dna to kss butt

Well, I am a multiple time Madden Super Bowl champion. It's the only place I could see the Redskins as a consistent winner. I built some pretty dominant teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got my initial run of positions filled out too. As GM my initial appointees are...

-Boone, Om, Henry in charge of any media. Each will be responsible a certain day of the week by rotation
-Elephant will be the new team/everything photographer
-Goal will be in charge of concession & menu design for the stadium
-Ax will be team press after I fire Larry Michael
-BB will run scouting with Skins Orlando, Kel Varnsen, Fear searching their respective locations
-Miles will be in graphics/uniform design
-DocSandy will design & run the VIP suites
-Ryman will track down Vinny and return him like Dog the bounty hunter (more to detail later)

That's just the first week! Keep in mind we ALL meet up on Sundays at the mega suite for games.

Edit: There will be functions for all of you eventually, items such as...
*Hooking the Galaga game up to the Jumbotron
*Displaying the cage design & feeding Vinny once Ryman brings him back
*Karaoke playlist we hook up to stadium PA system
Etc...

Last edited:
I think getting a first rounder for cousins is legitimately possible, and getting a number 2 pick would be awesome. I also think we are gonna have to do something about TW because frankly he is one puff away. Sf has expressed interest, and cousins value is high right now. I think if you combine the 2 players, you get even more value for them. otherwise next season cousins is gone and likely so is TW, and we get nothing.

Get someone from the Cleveland FO. Then do the exact opposite of what they say to do.

honestly we fired the first competant personnel evaluator we had in long time, so I doubt any of this will matter anyway. our free agency period was terrible, now we wait and see if this draft is a shitshow or if we actually add some players

Our free agency period was terrible? Really?

I'm pretty happy with the players acquired and the contracts they were signed to.

honestly we fired the first competant personnel evaluator we had in long time, so I doubt any of this will matter anyway. our free agency period was terrible, now we wait and see if this draft is a shitshow or if we actually add some players

Agreed that we lost the best personnel evaluator we've had in many years, and the draft is always a crap shoot. I also agree to a degree about TW being somewhat expendable, but I can't see getting rid of Cousins no matter how juicy the deal is. To disrupt what is one of the few functional areas of the team to start over with a complete gamble on the draft makes no sense to me.

free agency is not a vaccuum you have to look at it in a plus / minus manner, we lost more than we gained, unless Pryor really tears it up, we lost garcon and Jackson, added Pryor, to me that a net loss.

sure, you can look at it that way.... a two for one, and a player we haven't seen play yet. Ignoring the young players we already have who will be getting more playing time is not looking at the receiving corps, only FA accounting. Did we really need to bring in two receivers ? Isn't the idea to develop a flow of young depth that you move up into starting roles ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.