• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Introductions

Hi! This is my first time on a site like this, but my son tells me it is great and being so far from the DC area for the last four years (living in AL now) I am REALLY homesick for everything there, esp other Redskins fans. YES I said REDSKINS! I look forward to being here so Hail to the Redskins, May they continue to kick butt like Sunday!

Welcome to the best Redskins site on the web! I'm glad you are here!

Welcome! I can identify with the displacement syndrome, I'm in Ohio. This place can be a nice answer to that need, I hope you enjoy it. :)

Welcome! I can identify with the displacement syndrome, I'm in Ohio. This place can be a nice answer to that need, I hope you enjoy it. :)

CT, you used to be one of the big-time regulars over at CPND, right? I still read that board but I haven't posted since they changed hosts or whatever that was.

Hi! This is my first time on a site like this, but my son tells me it is great and being so far from the DC area for the last four years (living in AL now) I am REALLY homesick for everything there, esp other Redskins fans. YES I said REDSKINS! I look forward to being here so Hail to the Redskins, May they continue to kick butt like Sunday!

Welcome to the site :cheers: Many of us are geographically-challenged here. This is a great community. Join us for our Sunday Game Day Chats if you get the chance. We have a lot of fun together on game day.

Yes, I was an administrator there for many years. After the original owner Stephen Miller died and the current owner took full control I wasn't on the same page as them so I moved on and this is my new home. I go quite a ways back with several of the people here too and like the crowd. After experiencing the growth of some of the bigger sites I like the intimacy and comfort level of this community, in addition to the higher level of civility and discourse that is typical here, and it's been a natural fit. :)

Welcome aboard Mom! You'll love it here! :ciao: Hail to the REDSKINS!

Welcome to the site :cheers: Many of us are geographically-challenged here. This is a great community. Join us for our Sunday Game Day Chats if you get the chance. We have a lot of fun together on game day.

That's something I haven't had a chance to do yet. I'll have to check that out this week...can't wait to see how Capt. Kirk performs in Philthy.

Yes, I was an administrator there for many years. After the original owner Stephen Miller died and the current owner took full control I wasn't on the same page as them so I moved on and this is my new home. I go quite a ways back with several of the people here too and like the crowd. After experiencing the growth of some of the bigger sites I like the intimacy and comfort level of this community, in addition to the higher level of civility and discourse that is typical here, and it's been a natural fit. :)
Couldn't agree more in my short stint here so far.

We all get along better when we're winning :)

Hail and well met, fellow B&G fanatics! Pleased to make your acquaintance. Anywhere I can talk about my favorite sports team with like-minded individuals is a great place. 'Nuff said. Thanks for having me. C ya in the threads.

Welcome aboard DudeRedskin, let's hope for better days and wins ahead.

Welcome to the site brother - let us know if we can help you with anything as you get the lay of the land!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That old familiar feel and smell. Something about your favorite dive bar is always comforting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.