• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Introductions

And who gets to stay up all night with it when it won't stop crying? :cool4:

Thank goodness its NOT me :) I have enough babies now to take care of...

Great looking site, my friends! Great to see you guys working on a B&G site again :)

It's a beautiful thing, ain't it? :) Eric, especially great to see your username on the same page as mine.

Great looking site, my friends! Great to see you guys working on a B&G site again :)

OMG

I had to look twice to make sure I read the username right. Could it be the BLADE.

It is an old school reunion that I am glad to be a part of. :grouphug:

Welcome Yellow41! It is good to see an RHer on here. I think you will like this place a lot. Some of these guys you have not met but trust me you will like them. Their knowledge and camaraderie is something you will enjoy.

Thank you OM from sparing me from sig pics with Reic in a towel. I swear I am still blinded! :insane:

Hi, everyone.

Great looking site.

Good to see a lot of familiar names here.

Looking forward to respectful and intelligent conversations about our Burgundy and Gold Obsession known as the REDSKINS!!!

Yeah... I just drug my butt through the front door.... took me long enough...

Now you understand why we haven't been around much on the 'other site' :) We'll circle back around to her now that we've got this open...good to have you here Mike.

Greetings friend! What do you think of the new digs?

Greetings friend! What do you think of the new digs?

It's nice...and I love the options for the premium membership...I may just have to do it.

p.s. I love this guy:drummer:

and this guy too:rockstar:

Hey, a sight I haven't seen in a dogs age. Great to see your name pop up here, and hope you won't be a stranger.

How did I miss you?

Long time, no see Eric:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.