• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Introductions

Hey Everybody,

Great site guys.....nice to see some of the vets of the ES days current and past here. I am deeply, deeply hoping that the quality of BGO will be as great if not better (c'mon I know it will be:)) as the pre-merger days.

HTTR!!!!

Hello everyone, some of you may know me from the other site, but for those that don't, I'm
a former resident of the DC area, now living in NW Georgia, I'm semi retired, work a bit when I feel like it. I sometimes work for a sporting event company, this year I worked at the Super Bowl and the Kentucky Derby. I have been to most of the major sporting events in the US at one time or another, it's a dream retirement job. For hobbies, I gold pan in the NW Georgia mountains, and I am also a woodcarver.

Man it is good to see some old familiar friends :) Welcome guys :cheers:

Diggin that avatar and description rabble rouser :)

Bravo gentlemen! :claps:

This place looks amazing!

EDIT: How rude of me, forgot to introduce myself.

Aston Gambino
, current high score holder in 3D Field Goal Pro. A pleasure to meet all of you. :)

Not for long Norwood :)

No pics in sigs? :(
First off, welcome!

Second ... no, after much thought we decided not to have sig pics on BGO. We're pretty keen on the look and feel of the site, and are going to do our best to keep our graphics complementary and, or course, burgundy and gold. We also agreed that in our experience, sig pics can often start to overwhelm forums. We're hoping to make the content the real magic around here. Not saying it was an easy call---it wasn't. We spent a good batting around possible compromises. In the end, we went with the adage "less is more."

Longer answer than you were probably banking on, but there it is. :cool4::cool4:

First off, welcome!

Second ... no, after much thought we decided not to have sig pics on BGO. We're pretty keen on the look and feel of the site, and are going to do our best to keep our graphics complementary and, or course, burgundy and gold. We also agreed that in our experience, sig pics can often start to overwhelm forums. We're hoping to make the content the real magic around here. Not saying it was an easy call---it wasn't. We spent a good batting around possible compromises. In the end, we went with the adage "less is more."

Longer answer than you were probably banking on, but there it is. :cool4::cool4:
That's cool. I don't want to distract anyone, anyways. ;)

The site looks really slick. Looks like you guys have been busy!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

What's up everyone!

I think everyone knows me, but here goes:

I moved to Arlington when I was 3 years old, and soon found the Redskins, and have been a fan ever since. I've been out of the area a lot since then - 4 years in AZ for middle school, 8 years in Florida and Hawaii for college, and now 6 months in Houston for work, potentially much longer term.

Anyway, the place looks phenomenal, and I'm excited to start fresh! :)

Hello all. I've been on vacation and had my dates all confused. Had a hell of a time trying to create a user account yesterday. :) Looking forward to good things here. Thanks for the work expended and the mountainous amount yet to come.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.