• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Introductions

Hail BB!

I remember you from your ES days...wondered what happened. I seem to remember both us taking a bit of, shall we say abuse, and leave it at that? As long as we never agree on anything again, that should not be a problem, right? :eclipsee_Victoria:

Welcome to the site. It's good to see you over here.

Hail to BB, SC & McD5 :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Thanx for the prompt & warm welcome!

Of course, you are welcome to change your mind after reading anything I have to say and :buttkick:

I enjoy the chaos of different thoughts, different views. Makes me research my point of view before inserting foot in mouth. Got an emoticon for that? Need one...and no, I don't have a clue how...

HTTR and again thanx for the warm welcome.

Welcome to BGO brother...this is the best Redskins community in existence - glad you found us :cheers:

has been awhile since I posted on BGO....been in Japan since Jan. coming home next week April 25...can't wait, this has been my means of Information ..I let my premium membership expire but plan on re-up to premium when I get home ..thanks for all the information ..greatest source on the web for Skins Info without a doubt........HTTR. .keep the info coming.....bleeding Burgundy & Gold for 53 years ....

has been awhile since I posted on BGO....been in Japan since Jan. coming home next week April 25...can't wait, this has been my means of Information ..I let my premium membership expire but plan on re-up to premium when I get home ..thanks for all the information ..greatest source on the web for Skins Info without a doubt........HTTR. .keep the info coming.....bleeding Burgundy & Gold for 53 years ....

welcome back! I'm glad you are here!

work, i work out of Norfolk Naval Shipyard Department of Defense...its nice here but no where like home OuterBanks of N.C...got one English t.v channel at my hotel room CNN International...on Base they have AFN. .sports Ready to see my Family almost 4 months..was in Singapore 2 days after Christmas. .HTTR.....Bleeding Burgundy & Gold for 53 years

well you know...I'm in Yokosuka .. Home of the 7th fleet ..I a Nuclear worker supporting the 73 George Washington. but i am a Sub guy mostly..i like the Food. .Tokyo is Crazy...I like the beach area Kamakura, Enoshima ..and my favorite Hakone....Mt. Fuji is magnificent

this is the most knowledgeable Redskins site in exsistance..bar none...Always has been...tried to up back to premium status but since I was in Japan my credit card denied the request..i be back home next weekend ..I fix it .HTTR bleeding burgundy & gold for 53 years.....still bleeding baby

ol Kitty Hawk..one of my favorites I guess because kitty hawk is right next door to Camden.....the hounch has the corn dogs on the stick ..I walk through there every day back and forth to the base. . U.S. Military oriented....the yakatori sticks are great too...meat on a stick.70 cents a stick..good stuff

I've been all over that part of the world. And loved every minute of it. Nice to see your username pop up again - it's going to be an exciting year :cheers:

thanks Boone.. yeah I know really glad and like most of the moves we have made. . looking forward to a great season.. HTTR. .Bleeding that Burgundy & Gold Baby .53 years on May 4th...Going to Ueno, and Akiharbara in Tokyo today..FOOD is Great..Love all the different foods....Keep the Faith. . YOU GOT TO BELIEVE..

People here also love how Easter was so late his year. The Easter long weekend has just been run and done (Fri - Mon were public holidays), and we get another public holiday on Friday, leading in to another long weekend.

For me, my weekends are 7 days long anyway, but ANZAC Day is significant.

We've added some members over the past several months - tell us a little about yourselves guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.