• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Introductions

Search 'Stare at boobs for longer life...'

Welcome to the site friend :cheers:

Hello, I've been a fan since 1991 and I joined ES but its getting to be a circus over there, so I took a look around and really like the place. Great lookng forum

Glad to have you here soup :cheers:

WOW! So this is where everyone disappeared to. Great to see some of the names that I haven't seen in awhile. Great site guys! Looking forward to some inteligent conversation :)

Greetings Redskin Nation!

First off, a confession. I'm not a die hard Redskin fan. I am, however, a die hard football fan. Growing up an hour south of Green Bay, Wisconsin will do that to you. As you may have guessed, I am indeed a green blooded Packer fan and I make no excuses for it. It's in my blood and I devour all things green and gold. To this, I think we as football fans can relate and my hope is that my presence here will be tolerated - although I fully understand that for at least one week next season, I will be the enemy. Fair enough.

I am also a Soldier and have been for some time. Time enough that my dusty boots will be put up for good before long. Uncle Sam was kind enough to relocate me and my family to Virginia and, to be honest, we like the landscape so much so that we don't intend on leaving. Obviously, this will take some compromise with my football allegiances.

Truthfully, I have always been fond of the burgundy and gold and my hope is to cultivate a "hometown" bond with this team that rivals that of my hometown Packers. Heck, if nothing else, my dislike of everything Jerry Jones should give me a good start!

So greetings to all and here's hoping for some great conversation from level headed and knowledgeable football fans!

:cheers:

Great intro, APB. Glad to have you aboard, and pleased to be able to say with confidence that this is one place where allegiance to another team is not akin to a scarlet letter. We take people as we find them here. Looking forward to your unique slant on things burgundy and gold, and you can count on our occasionally picking your green and gold brain. :)

Thanks for the welcome.

Been lurking for a while based on the recommendation of one of your members and, I must say, I'm impressed. Great job on the site!

Welcome APB, glad to see you took the plunge.

By the way, shedding anonymity here, it was I who recommended this place to this fine gentleman after the warm and respectful reception I received at that Packer fan board I visit. Hey, I'm proud of this place-as everyone knows I visit numerous team fan sites and this one is the cream of the crop. Besides, the Packer folks at APB's home board have graciously accepted the fact that I will be pulling very hard for a Redskin win when they come to FedEx-they even went so far as to guarantee their best efforts in contributing Ls to the records of the Gints, Iggles, and Cowbums respectively.

Just as an aside folks, although obviously the vast majority of our members ARE Redskins fans, we don't just *tolerate* fans of the opposition, but we welcome them. We've just added the ability for opposing fans to highlight their 'Rival Allegiance' by putting their NFL team's logo in the profile that shows up every time you post.

If you happen to be a fan of another team, let us know who it is and wear your fandom proudly - go to 'User CP', then 'Edit Your Details', scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the team you happen to root for.

Enjoy!

That, sir, is really, REALLY cool!

:clap2:

Just stumbled into this site a day or so ago, impressive guys.

Kinda like finding the grownups table at the family reunion.

Looking forward to lurking about and perhaps even posting a few with you folks.

:cheers:

Thank you sir - glad you happened upon us. We're the best kept secret on the interwebz :)

Let us know if we can be of any help, and again, welcome :cheers:

great site ... yes i can also say I will log a few hours at this site.... HTTR.!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Carolina ... take your time and dig into all the nooks and crannies. We're just gettin' started but there's a lot to see already. Please don't hesitate to ask questions or give feedback either.

Look forward to gettin' to know you ...

Last edited:
Looks like a good site and some familiar names

Hi there folks ....
I'll be good over here .... I promise. :)

Moved down to Jacksonville, FL a year ago and I don't have the time or patience to root through some of the information on the web to determine what is real and what is speculation .... I miss being on the receiving end of just good old Skins news - and you sure can't hear / see a lot of it down here in FL.

Welcome CMM :cheers: Think you're an old friend under a different username. I think you'll like this place. Let us know if you need directions to the bar or the bathrooms!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.