• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The 2017 FNG (FA) Thread

Skins probably wouldn't but could put Sudfeld under a larger contract and place him on the PS then carry just the 2 QBs on the active roster. A team can always pay a PS player more than the minimum and a contract would lessen the chance of another team trying to snag him from the Practice Squad.

OP updated ... if anyone can find a LB Chris Carter highlight video, lemme know.

:computer:

A little snippit from his Fresno State day's and played DE there.

'bout all I could find. Looks like he's a pretty solid tackler; wraps up with 2 arms and doesn't let go. I think he's playing with a broken hand in one part, it's wrapped up like a club (Deacon the Beacon?).
Shows he'll play through getting dinged up.

OP updated 3/24 - WR Brian Quick

While I don't think WA is going to scrap the 3-4 just yet they might be gearing towards a 4-3 more often. FA pickups - McClain started with Dallas when they were a 4-3 before going to a 3-4.M cGee; Oakland, although a 3-4 team plays a 4-3 more often than the typical 3-4 one does. Mbu - Atlanta a 4-3 team transitioning to a 3-4 while he was there. Taylor - Browns did play a 4-3 more than a 3-4 while he was there. Maybe stacking the deck in case they don't get a good option at NT.

This is the only 3-4 I have seen that in 6 years has not seen fit to invest in a capable nose tackle.

I want to see a return to the 4-3 if we aren't going to take the plunge and get the right personnel.

This is the only 3-4 I have seen that in 6 years has not seen fit to invest in a capable nose tackle.

I want to see a return to the 4-3 if we aren't going to take the plunge and get the right personnel.

It's why I beleiev Dontair Poe was worth the money...wish we'd have signed him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.