• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Help! Making my Redskins Desk!

Knightingale

The Team Captain
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Here's the deal folks...

Wifey and I moved into our new house last year and I've been dragging my feet getting my little home office sorted out. Well now the ball is rolling and I'm constructing a desk.
The room is going to be in the esteemed colours of our favourite football team (the picture is dark, but the walls are already colour matched to my Redskin shirt!).

Here's my work so far...

Desk.jpg

I don't claim to be a world class carpenter, but it's the best I can do. LOL

Anyhow, once it's complete I'm going to stain it in a dark mahogany colour and then there is a recess in the top of the desk of about 3 or 4mm all the way around into which I'm going to GlassCast.

What I want to do is embed something beneath the GlassCast, but am currently at a loss as to what to bury in there. I'd like something Redskin orientated, like a large logo or something. I've been looking online for something and am currently drawing a blank so thought I'd open this out to the masses and see if you guys have any thoughts or suggestions.

For those that don't know what I'm trying to do... Linky! <--- this but not with bottle tops and something Redskins related.

It can't be anything that breaks the bank as I wish I was rich.... but I'm not. LOL

Any thoughts, suggestions etc gratefully received!

Love Boone's idea about using football cards. I may have some even I could send you... if interested let me know.. not sure what players but most are older== Just gotta pull them out and see what I have.

Funny, but the second I saw it, I said Cherry Mahogany, with a tiny touch of gold leafing.

Progress report!!!
18f1e67fb0cab795cdbde90064257067.jpg

It's almost ready for something to cast into it... I'm still debating exactly what...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.