• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Washington Times: Jay Gruden's contract extension and a grain of salt

BGO

ANALYSIS/OPINION
What do you think the scene was like Saturday night at Prime 47 in Indianapolis — the restaurant where reportedly the Washington Redskins decision-makers made the decision to extend head coach Jay Gruden's contract?

What do you think the conversation was like, perhaps, after, I don't know, a few ...

More...

I hope Redskins fans boycott Thom Loverro - what a despicable piece of attack 'journalism' ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least he admitted he made up the conversation. Although I expect this to be a debate now using some of the points he made and other outlets talking about how a local reporter is reporting these facts. I hate using this term, but this is the very definition of fake news. Making up your own facts for a story. Even if you say you are making it up, you are putting it out there as news.

I just have a problem with agenda-driven BS like this. I get that they slap the 'Analysis/Opinion' label on it. I guess my position would be, you want to throw that hate-driven drivel out there, I reserve the right to shout 'You ****ing Suck!' back at you at the top of my lungs.

Thom Loverro is a big fat piece of snarky turd. You heard it here first.

He threw the label on it, but that doesn't excuse it. There is nothing else for them to write about so they have to make shit up. I am so tired of the American media as a whole...unscrupulous.

At least they have to make crap up since nothing is leaking from the team. What a change that is. To me, that is a big sign the organization is running well inside with everyone on the same page.

At least they have to make crap up since nothing is leaking from the team. What a change that is. To me, that is a big sign the organization is running well inside with everyone on the same page.

This reminds me of the little boy who gets in trouble every day...then one day he doesn't so everyone wants to praise him for doing what everyone else does every day.

This reminds me of the little boy who gets in trouble every day...then one day he doesn't so everyone wants to praise him for doing what everyone else does every day.

At some point, if the little boy truly changes his way, isn't praise due for making that change? Change is not easy, particularly in a large organization. It takes time to change that momentum. It's ok to call it a good thing if it happens. Is the team there yet? I don't know, but there are some encouraging signs.

Well, Grandma used a switch. She had a very high success ratio too.

switch to discourage, reward to encourage.

Beatings continue until morale improves. :D

Meh. Switches don't work for everyone. Didn't slow my brother down one bit. I see the same in my kiddos. One a light swat on the fanny worked, the other you could beat non stop and it would never deter her. Have to modify the action to achieve the desired results. Unfortunately it's taken this franchise a ridiculous amount of time to change to something that might be working. We'll see.

A switch may not work for Cousins either. Two sides to a switch - the switcher & the switchee. Might not work for both sides.

Congrats to Jay! 🤠

He gets to stick around while all of his talent on the field and the front office leaves

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.