• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2010 Redskins' Opponents

Very tough home schedule based on this season's records.

And the weak game is against a Tampa team that almost beat us at FedEx.

6 playoff teams at home and Houston barely got edged out so it very well could have been 7. The advantage is that our away schedule is not as tough. It helps that we don't have to go any further west than St Louis either, well except Dallas but that is a given every year.

Tough, tough schedule.

Then again, Pittsburgh is Super Bowl champs one year and not in playoffs the next.

You know what they say about Any Given Sunday.

outside of the divisional opponents...

I see MN, Indy and GB as the only opponents I know are going to be tuff. All the rest could or couldnt be so I dont sweat them.

The question about the MN game is 'Will BF still be the QB?'

If he is, then it will be tough, if not, then not so.

6 playoff teams at home and Houston barely got edged out so it very well could have been 7. The advantage is that our away schedule is not as tough. It helps that we don't have to go any further west than St Louis either, well except Dallas but that is a given every year.

See that's the problem though El,
Our home games feel like away games these past few years.
I got a good feeling we'll see a great deal of opposing team fans backing these teams at FedEx.

Thus, no home field anyway :frown2:

See that's the problem though El,
Our home games feel like away games these past few years.
I got a good feeling we'll see a great deal of opposing team fans backing these teams at FedEx.

Thus, no home field anyway :frown2:

I hear ya WD, I don't ever want to go to another Cowgirls game to see our stadium at least 30% filled with Blue jerseys. That was as sour as it got for me all season long! Actually, that ranks up there as one of, if not, the worst Redskins' experience of my life!

:cuss:

- the pack will be a good test for the redskins, they are well-coached under mccarthy.

- if jason is back, it might do him some good to see how brett just lets it all hang-out during the course of a game - INTs be damned!

- houston is young, we will see how far the redskins have come; or how far back they have fallen

- those of you with season tix get a chance to see peyton; nice

- would it be too much to ask for a home win against tampa? got the rosary beads out now

no fear of this schedule, wish they would get started today...

It used to be a lot easier to look at a coming year's schedule, and have some ability to project out what kind of success your team might hope to have. Now - it's nearly impossible. Heard a stat the other day that for the past decade or so, only 5 teams on average return to the playoffs each year from the previous year. Teams are turning it around in record time these days. There's really no way to look at next year and know if the playoff teams this year will drop off and whether some of this season's slugs rise to the top of the heap. Couple that volatility in the league with having a brand new coaching staff, new playbooks, and possibly some significant roster changes, and wild guesswork is probably all we could reasonably muster.

I'm actually looking forward to the Minnesota game, as long as Favre sticks around.

I've seen him play twice. Once during the '91 season, when he came in and tossed up an INT for a TD to Andre Collins and a couple of years ago when they beat us at home after that BS call on Rabach(?).

Of course, I want our beloved Skins to win but, as a football fan, I really, really enjoy watching him play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.