• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Skins/Chargers game in SD

MissU28

The Rookie
Reaction score
Pics from this past weekend's game :)

DUI James and BigMike
IMG_0237.jpg

Keeastman, SoCalSkins, dunno, BigMike, Me
IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

Everyone trying to get on tv
IMG_0231.jpg

superbowl trophies :)
IMG_0230.jpg

jager boys (i call the one on the right Fabio)
IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

more to come...

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

My brother and me....traitor
IMG_0232.jpg

Katie (keeastman) and me
IMG_0215.jpg

my boyfriend and me (he remained neutral for the game)
IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

about to score their first td
IMG_0250.jpg

katie was goin' NUTS!!!
IMG_0251.jpg

Don't ever post pictures of people in shorts and flip flops this time of year again.

J/k

Looks like a good time was had out there. Thanks for posting. Send us some warm weather, will ya?

Thanks for posting those pics Robin! That was THE most fun that I had at a tailgate...ever. Although 8:30am tequila shots with BiMike, on an empty stomach...not such a brilliant call on my part. :doh:

I'll post my pics, but Robin (or anyone) how do you post the pics where they just show up on the thread...not a link to them, but the actual pictures on the thread, like Robin's pics???

I just realized I spelled your name BiMike. I'm not changing it!

I'll post my pics, but Robin (or anyone) how do you post the pics where they just show up on the thread...not a link to them, but the actual pictures on the thread, like Robin's pics???

Whatever place you are hosting your pics (like photobucket or wherever), if you upload them there they will give you the exact image code. I just copy and paste. You have to have them linked to a site, even facebook. Then, (if you're not just copying and pasting the code that photobucket or whatever gives you), you just right click the picture, select "copy image url", then push reply in the thread and click on the little mountain picture thingie above the text box. Paste the image url into the box that pops up and it will create the code for you.

Let me know if that doesn't work for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.