• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2016 BGO NFL Pickem Contest: Final Results

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Thanks to each of you for playing this year's contest!

In the end, there can be only one - and this year, it was micks113 who seized control at the end of the regular season, and never relinquished it down the stretch. Micks racked up a total of 180 wins, with a 67.4% accuracy rate over the course of the season. Micks will be the proud owner of this year's grand prize, a full-sized 'Skunk Stripe' Redskins helmet autographed by Redskins great and Hall of Famer, Bobby Mitchell.

3 games back from micks, it was Posse Lover finishing in 2nd place with 177 total wins. In 3rd place, we had redskins26 with 176 wins. And in 4th place, we had a pretty amazing tie between Ax and DieselPwr44. I say this tie was 'amazing' not because they both ended with 172 wins, but because they also tied in 'tie breaker' points (kept over the course of the entire season) with 66 points each.

So congrats to our prize winning top 5. Please PM me your full names and addresses so we can start settling up with our top 5!

Rounding out the top 10 for the year were Johnssbass in 6th place, followed by Iron Mike, Om, Boone, and Kel Varnsen.

Thanks again to everyone who played this year - we hope you had a lot of fun! :cheers:

For Complete Season Results, log-in to your Pocket Office Pool - Easy to use office football pool software account and run the Recap Report.

Thanks Boone. And congrats to micks, posse, and diesel.

micks was a beast down the stretch.

As for the tie with me and diesel, well, it's that great minds thing...and all.

Congrats to micks and everybody that participated!

Also a shoutout to Boone and the staff at BGO for putting this contest on!

I feel lucky as hell to even place.

Congrats to everyone! Well done! And thanks for putting this on Boone!

Sorry for the delay guys, will get your prizes out soon...just a combo of my normal procrastinating self and an especially busy stretch at work.

Ahem.

Seems a good time to admit I've totally dropped the ball on getting out the Keys to the Game prizes. It will be done!

Just blame it on your accounting firm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.