• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Dallas pulled a "Redskins" --- or "The finest form of flatter....

Docsandy

The Starter
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Well, I tried to find the original article but couldn't. HOwever, someone on the message boards in Boyz land mentioned it by saying:

So with that being said... We should be knocking on Jason garrett's office door with this question.

"Why in the hell did you pass the ball on 3rd and 3?"

Zeke was in the game. It's 3rd and three and we have a time out left. We run the football there; and we either get the first or it's 4th down but a bit closer FG range.

The original article was talking about how the Cowboys could have taken the game easily if they had stuck with the run game, despite being down 20-3 at one point... and chose to pass 3 times.

Wish I could find that article again... it was pretty well written.

Geez... sound familiar?

<grin>

That's not the same article, but similar... the one I read was in one of the Dallas newspapers. But this one gives the gist of the whole thing.

Every team does this just like messing up the clock at the end of half even the best teams do it. Nothing unique to the redskins.

Every team does this just like messing up the clock at the end of half even the best teams do it. Nothing unique to the redskins.

I know..if you notice when I originally posted it... many times during the game chat we'd be frustrated with the playcalling in the RZ...:) Thus my post re the similarity of what we had suffered all year...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.