• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Burner's Burning Questions: Free Agency, The Mock Drafts, 2017 (Continual Updates)

Ionnaidis isnt even listed as a NT on the newly released depth chart. He is listed as a third-teamer at one of the two DE positions.

Maybe he is a defensive secret weapon? Lol

Defensive Boxer.
It's a new position that Tomsula created.

i.jpg

Last seasons defense tackled like they had boxing gloves on.

Ionnaidis isnt even listed as a NT on the newly released depth chart. He is listed as a third-teamer at one of the two DE positions.

2 local reporters were talking about watching Ioannidis pushing an offensive guard 5yds into the backfield on consecutive plays. Figured it was a scrub.

It was Scherff.

Monday Tidbits

After taking a few days off to deal with life's issues, we are back with the latest.

Bashaud Breeland got rather angry during the morning walk through and had a strong encounter with Terelle Pryor and coaches. He was dismissed from practice.

Josh Norman had a day off and watched from the sideline.

BBQ is now convinced that the Redskins career of Breeland is hanging by a very short thread. He could be on the trading block.

There was a heated scuffle at the afternoon practice as Shawn Lauvao and Kyle Kalis had their helmets ripped off.

Kendall Fuller took reps as the first team CB today.

Josh Doctson pulled a hamstring in practice yesterday. He is back on the field today, but will not practice for a few days. Overall, good news as it could've been worse.

Junior Galette seems to pick it up a notch with each successive day. He is having an outstanding camp.

At the end of the second and final practice for the day, Jay Gruden became very animated. Let's just say he was livid.

One defensive alignment this afternoon included Ryan Anderson and Junior Galette lined up at ILB with Will Compton and Zach Brown at OLB.

Terelle Pryor had the day off from practice. He observed practice with the coaches.

Montae Nicholson will not play in this Thursday's game, but expects to play in the remaining games. He had shoulder surgery in March.

UDFA rookie guard Kyle Kalis looks like he has surpassed Arie Kouandjio on the depth chart.

Ryan Kerrigan was given the day off today. He watched practice from the sidelines.

Former coach Joe Gibbs will be featured this November in NFLN's production of "A Football Life."

Josh Norman has been told by the league that he will not be allowed to perform the bow and arrow celebrations.

The Redskins look like they will have the seventh toughest schedule in the league this season.

Samaje Perine appears to be another step closer to winning a starting role. The last few days has seen the Oklahoma product picking up his pace a bit.

Interesting fact of the day: Nora Princiotti‏@NoraPrinciotti
There can't be many draft classes with two mechanical engineering majors. Redskins have C Chase Roullier and S Montae Nicholson.

Last edited:
Nice update BB. Thanks for getting me caught up all in one place.

Hell besides Allen & Gibbs have we EVER had a coach worthy of that show?

I'm curious what the o-linemen scuffle was about. It's usually offense against defense

Hell besides Allen & Gibbs have we EVER had a coach worthy of that show?

I'm curious what the o-linemen scuffle was about. It's usually offense against defense

It's not just Allen and Gibbs...it's anything Redskins that gets disrespected.

Hell, a few years back, they did a very long overdue piece on Sonny,imo,only because he hit 80 and they probably thought he wouldn't be around much longer. Same with Gibbs now, imo.

Hell, you got Pete Prisco running around saying Tony Boselli needs to be the next Olineman inducted into the HOF because he was better than Joe Jacoby. That Jacoby was moved to RT because he couldn't play LT.

The Redskins were perennial contenders all through the decade of the 80's and when great coaches are discussed(nationally) Gibbs is never mentioned, even though he won three SBs with three different QBs and RBs.

Walsh couldn't do that. Noll and Belichick haven't done it either.

Sorry for the rant...one of my peeves.......

More coming tomorrow, including injury updates. Less than five weeks to go until opening weekend. Have a great evening everyone.

It's not just Allen and Gibbs...it's anything Redskins that gets disrespected.

Hell, a few years back, they did a very long overdue piece on Sonny,imo,only because he hit 80 and they probably thought he wouldn't be around much longer. Same with Gibbs now, imo.

Hell, you got Pete Prisco running around saying Tony Boselli needs to be the next Olineman inducted into the HOF because he was better than Joe Jacoby. That Jacoby was moved to RT because he couldn't play LT.

The Redskins were perennial contenders all through the decade of the 80's and when great coaches are discussed(nationally) Gibbs is never mentioned, even though he won three SBs with three different QBs and RBs.

Walsh couldn't do that. Noll and Belichick haven't done it either.

Sorry for the rant...one of my peeves.......

I agree with ya on all that DP44.

I've always been a little curious if it MAY have something to do with the team's location. Basically in the back of everyone's minds could it be many of the writers & voters relate the team to D.C. politics & such?

For as big as he is, Phil Taylor's moving pretty good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.