• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem Results: Week 17

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
nflpickemmedium.png

It's still a wide-open contest as we wrap up Week 17 of the BGO NFL Pickem Contest.

A 4 man logjam led the way in Week 17 with Coolbreeze, Jimbo, MisterPinstripe, and EatSleepRedskin all going 13-3. Neophyte, SNF, and Yusuf06 were close behind at 12-4.

With only the playoffs and Super Bowl remaining, Neophyte continues to lead the way at 178-66 (but remember, he's not eligible for contest prizes). Rounding out the remaining top 10 (any of whom still have a shot at being champion) are:

1. MisterPinstripe 177-77
2. Jimbo 176-88
3. servumtuum 175-79
4. Coolbreeze 173-81
5. Lanky Livingston 170-84
6. China 169-85
7. SNF 169-85
8. DMarple2 169-85
9. Yusuf06 168-86
10.bradysux360 167-87

Click HERE to view all Week 17 results.

Click HERE for total season standings after Week 17.

Man this is tight... Since there are only a few games in the playoffs there could be a lot of movement.

Sheesh, go away for a couple of weeks and I drop off the radar. I guess my advance picks weren't so stellar.

Wow! Absolutely amazing. I was pressed for time with the holidays and literally picked these games off the top of my head. I just knew I'd lost ground only to discover that I had one of, if not the best week of picks all season. Perhaps that's what I should've been doing all along. :twitch: :doh1:

It's also mildly surprising that the top ten is as close as it is-only 10 games separation. I figured that there would be two or three folks way out front with the rest struggling to keep them in view. Then again I was also certain I'd be one of those top three so I guess my judgment is suspect anyway. :)

So yet again, my opinion of the folks that frequent these parts has been confirmed. A very smart crew indeed.

Don't forget your picks for this weekend! Two games tomorrow and two on Sunday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.