A Burgundy and Gold Obsession
'Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.' - Groucho Marx

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Disagree Disagree:  0
Post of the Year Post of the Year:  0
    BGObsessed
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default 4 arrested for kidnapping and torturing disabled white teen (racism and political)

4 in custody after mentally disabled man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live | WFLD

Pretty vile stuff. For some reason there is a hesitancy to name this a hate crime but to me, cutting and beating a bound and gagged teen while yelling f%$# Trump, f&#@ white people, sort of answers that clearly.
    0 0 0 0

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

2016 BGO Survivor Champ

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Florida State

They didn't need to yell anything about Trump, the rest of their acts were enough to constitute a hate crime.

I will give the CPD credit, they didn't waiver nor stand in opposition to the outcries for the hate crime statute to be imposed, they charged them with it.

These 4 should be looking at at least 20 years in prison. Here is the penalty for aggravated kidnapping, which this act fall under.

Punishment Kidnapping: State Prison Term from 3-7 Years, Aggravated Kidnapping 6-30 Years Prison plus an additional 15-25 Years depending on gravity of the crime, Second Aggravated Kidnapping Conviction Carries a Life Imprisonment Sentence, Up to 25,000 in Fines, Restitution to the Victim
    All 4 should face it, but the sisters will likely plea and agree to testify against the others for somewhere between 3-5 and the others will take a plea of 10-15.
    0 0 0 0

The more things change...the more they stay the same. It's like deja vu all over again.

2016 BGO FF Champion
    Ugly American

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

I wonder which one looks like our outgoing POS President's son, if he had one.
    0 0 0 0

"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and **** the prom queen"