• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2016 BGO Member Awards

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Sure - there are 'Oscars' and 'Grammies' - there are all kinds of end of year awards out there. But around here, we covet the 'Bogo', the penultimate recognition anyone can receive. The beauty is, there are no predefined categories.

I'll get it going.

The Bogo for most prolific poster goes to...and the envelope says....

McD5.

He may well be nominated for some other awards too :)

Here are the Top 25 posters of 2016 if you are curious...

topposters2016.png

Well..maybe not really. ;-) I would have guessed anyone in the top 3.

My numbers are waaay inflated because of all the Skins news and team-generated content I post :)

My numbers are waaay inflated because of all the Skins news and team-generated content I post :)

About the only thing inflated these days?

I'll throw another obvious one out there...the Bogo for Rookie of the Year goes to .... Knightingale. No doubt at all about this one. Our friend from across the pond was an immediate fit here and has been one of the best things to happen to the site this year.

Glad you are with us brother Knight - you've really added some quality posts this year, on the boards, and in the chatroom. :cheers:

The 2016 Bogo 'Unsung Hero' award goes to....Servumtuum.

Serv quietly and steadfastly produced his 'Redskins Recon' blog all season long, just as he has done for several years now. One of our best features, Serv gives us the down low on what our opposing fans are thinking each and every week. He does it out of the goodness of his heart and does an absolutely fantastic job. Thanks so much Robert - you're awesome! :cheers:

I'll throw another obvious one out there...the Bogo for Rookie of the Year goes to .... Knightingale. No doubt at all about this one. Our friend from across the pond was an immediate fit here and has been one of the best things to happen to the site this year.

Glad you are with us brother Knight - you've really added some quality posts this year, on the boards, and in the chatroom. :cheers:

Thanks Boone

I just thought I caused trouble with too many long posts and too many keys to the game!

Love it here though.

It's great to be able to passionately debate our team with so many different and savvy people. And the game chats are a pure joy!!!

:D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 2016 Bogo 'Unsung Hero' award goes to....Servumtuum.

Serv quietly and steadfastly produced his 'Redskins Recon' blog all season long, just as he has done for several years now. One of our best features, Serv gives us the down low on what our opposing fans are thinking each and every week. He does it out of the goodness of his heart and does an absolutely fantastic job. Thanks so much Robert - you're awesome! :cheers:

Congrats!!!!!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.