• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2016 BGO NFL Pickem Week 16 Results

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
This week it was McD5 alone at the top with a 12-4 record, with Posse Lover, DieselPwr44, and redskins26 on his heels at 11-5. Rounding out the top 10 were micks113, Toast20622, Om, IronMike, JohnssBass, and Ax.

As we head into the playoff stretch, all of our prize spots are still up for grabs. Many players are within reach, so please keep playing! Our current overall leader is micks113 with 158 wins, 2 ahead of Posse Lover. In 3rd and 4th place currently are redskins26 and Ax. Rounding out our current top 10 are DieselPwr44, IronMike, JohnssBass, Jimbo, McD5, and Om.

Remember all players are eligible for our perfect week prize, which has never been awarded.

To see detailed Week 16 and Season to Date results, log in to your account at Pocket Office Pool - Easy to use office football pool software and run the 'Recap Report'.

Congratulations to our Week 16 winners and best of luck down the home stretch! :cheers:

Congrats micks113

it was a fun season!

Boone, thank you again for filling out my one week when I was ill and in the hospital... you kept me in it!

Micks has not won - not by a longshot. It's still a 2 game lead and that could be erased in a single weekend. Keep playing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see that now and remembered the playoff picks. Thanks for replying and reminding me also Boone

I think a lot of Redskins are inclined to think that the games over at the end of the season. :laugh:

Right, except for two of the playoff games, the rest are toss ups imo. Posse, now's also the time to adjust your tie breaker just in case.

I don't have any expectations of winning as I usually second guess myself at this time of the year.

Last edited:
Right, except for two of the playoff games, the rest are toss ups imo. Posse, now's also the time to adjust your tie breaker just in case.

I don't have any expectations of winning as I usually second guess myself at this time of the year.

adjust my tie breaker? that's the only thing I don't understand how to really do...is it a guess of what we think the total score of both teams points?

I totally forgot to fill this in over Xmas/New Year!
Not that I was gonna win anyhow. Lol

Congrats to those still in the running!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.