• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

SkinnedAussie

The Team Captain
Reaction score
It has just ticked over in to 2017, so I want to wish everyone here at BGO, from the owners, to the mods, and to the members as well as everyone at FEDEX Field all the best for 2017.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. Just chillin' here at home for the most part, and will be ready to cheer on the B&G on Sunday :cheers:

Happy New Year to my Redskins brothers and sisters!

Hope the New Year brings all of you happiness,success and joy!

A win Sunday would be a great start!

:thewave:

A HOME win in a key game would be a great way to start.

Between 1971-1992 the Redskins were 11-1 in home playoff games and had one of the best homefield advantages going.

Our record on Monday Night Football through the early 1990's was second to the Raiders all-time.

Nobody wanted to come here and play.

We need to re-eatablish that.

We need teams to come in the way they come into Seattle or New England, expecting to lose.

It's just tipped into the New Year here in the U.K.

So to all my new BGO brothers and sisters I wish you all a healthy, prosperous and happy 2017.

HTTR!
Love you all!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy New Year!~

Happy New Year errrbody!

Praying each and every one of you have a safe and prosperous 2017 ahead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.