• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Survivor Week 16 Report 2016

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Here we go....

Another week where we have ended in a tie.

I have reset the league so both Shi and Elephant can make their picks going forward.

One other note, Shi is out of town and has already emailed me his pick. Although I'm no longer in the contest, I'm going to enter Shi's pick under my name so El can see it as soon as the contest is locked and the games begin this weekend.

Good luck to both of you. Who's going to win it all?

El, here are the teams you have already played. Please don't play them again:

Philly

Baltimore

Miami

Cincy

New England

Arizona

Atlanta

Minnesota

Kansas City

Houston

Pittsburgh

Buffalo

Denver

Detroit

Seattle

San Diego

Shi, here is the list of teams you have already played. I've verified that Shi's pick this week is not on this list:

Green Bay

Arizona

Seattle

Carolina

New England

Buffalo

Denver

Minnesota

Dallas

Washington

Pittsburgh

Giants

Oakland

Atlanta

Houston

Tennessee

Managed to lock my pick in via phone at the airport. Should be golden.

Good job. Enjoy your trip.

Well, go Packers!

OK, so I have picked all 8 playoff teams except Oakland and the Giants...does that mean I am stuck choosing one of them?

I don't see either of them winning.

Same goes for Shi, he can only choose between Detroit and Miami?

OK, so I have picked all 8 playoff teams except Oakland and the Giants...does that mean I am stuck choosing one of them?

I don't see either of them winning.

Same goes for Shi, he can only choose between Detroit and Miami?

I assumed that was the case and made my pick.

Good morning gentlemen.

You two have done so well that only underdogs remain for each of you.

I'll leave it up to you whether you want to continue on, or whether we should just name Co-Champions.

There are no ties in the playoffs!

I think if it goes to the Super Bowl with no winner, a coin toss should determine who picks. The other takes who's left.

Of course, guns or knives are still an option.

That's kind of my feeling too Ax.

I think that's a perfect suggestion. I was just concerned that depending on the results, one player may not even be able to pick a team next weekend.

But I think we should play on, and see how it unfolds.

I think Ax needs to mind his business and let us play this game.

Damn. I'm crushed.

But I thought, rather than just play the game, I'd try and help one of you actually win the game.

I guess a safe place where everyone gets a participation trophy is pretty popular. ;)

What is more of a participation trophy than a coin flip? :p

Well, if the Giants manage to win, and Miami loses...Elephant will have the only chance to win, as I have nobody to pick at that point.

Tie breakers can be settled easily

IMG_2690.JPG

Well, if the Giants manage to win, and Miami loses...Elephant will have the only chance to win, as I have nobody to pick at that point.

Yeah, **** that! I refuse to pick Dallass to win any contest, ever!

Sabres it is!~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.