• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

if you had danny dollar$...

beamish

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
what would you drive?

according to the R1 thread, danny picked-up shany in his maybach. what would you be driving if you had that kind of coin?

me first -

2010-Ford-F-150-Raptor-SVT-3.jpg

i'm serious!...

Nice truck, especially if it has the 6.2L. Only like 8 or nine options on the Raptor.

Sue me, I still have testosterone overload.

[media]http://www.testriffic.com/resultfiles/18218bugatti-veyron-big.jpg[/media]

Last edited:
Going for broke-well...I'll take a Bentley Continental Flying Spur Speed...consummate luxury and a top speed over 200mph.

000_09flyingspur_opt_1vWhQ_18116.jpg

11_zMuUD_18116.jpg

I would be driven around in my limo.

Attachments

• redneck_limo.jpg
    redneck_limo.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 90
Two chicks at the same time. I figure if I was a millionaire, I could find two chicks who'd do a dude like me.

I don't care how much money I had, I would always want to drive my baby! I would however paint it, redo the interior, install about 6 inches of lift and 33 inch Mickey Thompsons.

DSC_0011.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.