• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2016 Week 17 - Giants @ Redskins

Blognostications

Blognosticator - Miles Monroe

So, as I sit here, a scene from a Little Rascals episode comes to mind

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm BB and approve this message. Of course we will win!

I don't mind deferring.

In fact, I prefer deferring.

And, I'd prefer, that we not deter, from deferring.

Perfecto, Miles.

I'd prefer not to defer but wouldn't try to deter those who prefer the defer.
I think.

Just doing some clean up. Our 2016 'Blognostications' Contest winner is Shi no Tenshi. Shi successfully predicted that the Redskins would vanquish the dreaded Ratbirds in week 5 in a close, hard-fought contest. Shi missed the final score differential by just 3 points. Outstanding job Shi no Tenshi and congrats on being our most excellent seethsayer of 2016!

Also a shout out to JohnssBass who finished a close second by predicting the Redskins would triumph over the Eagles. Other 2016 Blognosticators who correctly picked their week's winner included Neophyte, Henry, Kel Varnsen, and Fear the Spear. Great job to all :cheers:

We will soon be looking for volunteers for the 2017 Blognostications Contest. Join us this year and show us your amazing Kreskin-like abilities!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.