• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Survivor Week 15 Report 2016

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
You two are freaking animals. Lol.

You've broken all of the records. A great job by each of you!

San Diego is the big favorite this weekend.

Okay......here we go. Best of luck......and get those picks in!

El, here are the teams you have already used. Thank you for pointing out Detroit last week. I've included them here. Please don't use any of these teams this weekend.

Philly

Baltimore

Miami

Cincy

New England

Arizona

Atlanta

Minnesota

Kansas City

Houston

Pittsburgh

Buffalo

Denver

Detroit

Seattle

Shi, you are a monster. Here are the teams you have already used. Please make sure not to use them again:

Green Bay

Arizona

Seattle

Carolina

New England

Buffalo

Denver

Minnesota

Dallas

Washington

Pittsburgh

Giants

Oakland

Atlanta

Houston

Hey Shi, too bad I didn't pick the Gnats ;)

I almost did.

Well, I'm down. I picked the Titans. Good Luck.

Well, I'm down. I picked the Titans. Good Luck.

Looks like we both will go another week, unless Phillipn Rivers wins it with less than 2 minutes left and no time outs.

I really did not want to take the Chargers, either!

Edit: Leave it to RG3 to have a good enough game before being injured to give the Browns a big enough lead to beat the Chargers.

Looks like we go on another week, unless you lose because the Jaguars lost first.

Last edited:
Yeah, I hate the trap games we have to choose anymore. I was hoping the Titans, with something to fight for, would do better. That's why I avoided the Chargers...They're already out of it. Stupid Jags winning after getting their coach fired....

McD5, what is your conclusion? I would be willing to share the title with Shi if it's too much of a pain for you to reset...then again I'd love to drive a dagger through, too!

No ties!!!

If after the Super Bowl it's still tied......................................then it's guns, or knives!

No ties!!!

If after the Super Bowl it's still tied......................................then it's guns, or knives!

F****ng RG3! The one good game he had all year, before injury...again.

We play on until one player is left standing.

The tribe has spoken.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.