• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2016 Week 16 - Redskins @ Bears

Blognostications

Blognosticator - Goaldeje

Chicago Blognostication

Full disclosure: I haven

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, unless the NFL changes the rules of the game, and requires teams to run at least 40% of the time, it's unlikely this staff will do so on their own. Maybe because they have failed, miserably, at teaching our players, HOW, to run the ball.

That said, I agree that we will, and should, beat Da Bears.

Good job Goal..... BTW it was #85 who's blocking allowed the hit on Kirk causing the fumble.
Davis was another one having a bad day.

Davis block.JPG

Wrapped up like a Christmas present, Goaldeje. Good job!

Last week, the Packers.

200+ yards rushing/3 TDs/20 carries (between 2 RBs). Rodgers 252 yds/0 TDs (but a win)

It's been pretty well established that the Bears can be beaten on the ground. It's also been well established that Kirk throwing for 300+ yards will likely end in a loss. Who cares why? Just read and learn from the above. Please. Maybe Mother Nature will have a hand in forcing the Skins to run.

The Bears have been good against the pass but maybe in part due to they are so bad against the run other teams just chose run over them. Sound familiar? To Redskins fans it should. On the other hand, no reason to test this theory by refusing to run.

Our coaching staff will take the Bears by surprise. Chicago will think we will try to run it down their throats and prepare for it, we will fool them by passing even more than usual. :doh1:

Our coaching staff will take the Bears by surprise. Chicago will think we will try to run it down their throats and prepare for it, we will fool them by passing even more than usual. :doh1:

I know you're joking, but :paranoid:

Nice job Goal.

Let's see some pride today. That was a freaking debacle last week.

We seem to be focusing on the wrong side of the ball. This Redskins defense is going to go down in history…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.