• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Pro Bowl Selections

Burgundy Burner

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Virginia
Trent Williams, Ryan Kerrigan, Brandon Scherff, Jordan Reed.

Alternates: Kirk Cousins, Josh Norman, Jamison Crowder.

redskinsprobowl.jpg

Good to see Scherff recognized, kid is a grinder.

Love seeing Crowder too, even if its an alternate. Kid has made a name for himself and should be the leader of WR corps for the next 5-7 years, hoopefully.

Trent Williams, Jordan Reed, Ryan Kerrigan and Kirk Cousins were all drafted by Mike Shanahan.

It's nice to see Scherff make it and not as an alternate, which to me is like finishing fourth in a race with 3 ribbons.

Norman probably should have gone as a starter when you consider who he was playing with in this secondary.

Other guys like Peterson and Sherman play on defenses with other legit all-pros.

When I look at that picture, I can't help but feel that is how they look when eating a meal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.