• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Good Thoughts for Brother Henry

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
I know most of us feel this place is a lot more than just a website - it's a family. We've had quite a number of members this year who experienced life challenges or crises, and our thoughts are with all of you.

Brother Henry, one of our staff and obviously one of the best guys you will ever be fortunate enough to meet has recently gone through a major health issue and I wanted to let you all know a) because I know how much he means to you and this site, and b) because he told me it was okay to do so. I'm not going into details, because frankly, it's not my place to do that. If Henry decides he wants to tell his story he'll do that at some point. But he is navigating a pretty major event and we thought you would want to know.

Please send good thoughts and prayers his way. I'm sure in the coming days and weeks Henry will check in, so this is a good place to let him know what you think about him, and to give him the support he would never ask for or expect but that he deserves. And we expect him to be right back here before you know it - it's not the same place without you H.

We love you ya big lug. Get better and hurry back :cheers:

PS - And please honor Henry's only request: "I'm counting on you to get the Redskins to the playoffs. I could really use that this season" Make it happen Skins.

Sending prayers, hugs and the bestest Christmas wishes and thoughts from across the pond!!!
HTTR and Merry Christmas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get well soon Henry!

Need you healthy because we need another long dissertation about the evils of the New York Giants and John Mara. :)

Hope you didn't tune in for that last night Henry. Seeing a game like that isn't good for anyone :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear this Henry, positive thoughts and prayers for you.

Good thoughts, prayers, and best wishes for a full recovery.

I've been so crazy as of late, I hadn't checked this forum in some time.

Henry, you're in my thoughts and prayers brother.

Man I hate to hear this.

Get well Henry! You're a great guy and we need you healthy. Extra prayers are coming your way from Orlando.

Please keep us updated.

Relax over these holidays, and start 2017 at 100%!

Happy Hanukkah and Holidays to Henry and his family and best of luck on the continued recovery!

Thanks everybody, and happy holidays. I should be around more in the new year. Until then, keep up the good work!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Somehow I missed this, but my prayers go out to you as well, godspeed to a quick recovery, and keep a positive attitude as much as possible.

I apologize for being so late in the game, but I haven't been here in a while. ****ing Skins play of late has made me avoid fan forums altogether.

Henry....I hope, and pray, that you beat whatever ails you and that you feel better. Happy Holidays.

Just seeing this today.

Best wishes for recovery and return.

Gotta love a guy that has a candy bar named after him.

P.S. ~ I can send a full size poster of me in my Redskins boxer shorts if you think it will help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.