• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Wants You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
I am looking for two brave volunteers. For various reasons, as we reach the end of the regular season, I am short two Blognosticators. If you are interested in taking a stab at writing a piece for us for one of these last two games you can reply here or send me a PM. No experience necessary and anyone is welcome to give it a go, whether you have written one in years past or never done it before, we would love to have you.

I am looking for two brave volunteers. For various reasons, as we reach the end of the regular season, I am short two Blognosticators. If you are interested in taking a stab at writing a piece for us for one of these last two games you can reply here or send me a PM. No experience necessary and anyone is welcome to give it a go, whether you have written one in years past or never done it before, we would love to have you.

Can I just copy and paste from Henry's Giants' rants for that game?

That works, though I might need a reminder next week. ;-)

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.