• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Daniel Snyder's coaching carousel spins again

I think what I'll keep in mind on this one, at least for now, is that Dan Snyder is not on Sarge's Christmas card list. ;)

If reports are to be believed the Allen GM/Shanahan Coach package was one of the conditions discussed when Shanahan interviewed for the Bills job. If this is true (and I realize it may not be) then the combination that we look like we’re going to have, was always in the cards.

We’ll see how the next few hours and days play out.

Think will check another site to get the latest. I'm sure someone there has the inside scoop from a friend that works at a service station that works on the car belonging to mother of Dan Snyder's janitor.

Think will check another site to get the latest. I'm sure someone there has the inside scoop from a friend that works at a service station that works on the car belonging to mother of Dan Snyder's janitor.

HAHA! They always seem to turn up at that other site, don't they?

if it turns out to be jerry gray, who was interviewed before bruce allen was hired, then this would be a clear indication that nothing has changed.

I can almost guarantee it will NOT be anyone associated with our current staff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.