• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Holiday Charity

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Hey guys,
Indulge me a little here. As many of you know, I work for a community health system here in NC and this year one of our 'frequent flyers' has been a patient with a large family (5 kids between the ages of 2-13). This patient and his family have been decimated by overwhelming medical bills, and obviously are struggling with managing any kind of holiday season for their kids (in addition to just making it financially right now).

My managers and I have 'adopted' one of the kids and will provide Andrew with gifts and clothes for Christmas. But we need help raising some significant funds for the family.

I have started a 'GiveForward' campaign to try and help them out. If you have the inclination and the means, I know they would appreciate any funds we can raise as a bunch of caring Redskins fans.

It's the season afterall.

Give if you can. https://pages.giveforward.com/medical/page-33fpsy3/

Thanks Ax and Om for your generosity! :cheers:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James and Jestin - you guys are awesome - thanks for the donation guys!

Thanks Chris for the donation!

So proud that many of you here have stepped up to help! Current total is $600+, about 21% of our goal. Please share the link in the first post on social media frequently and/or consider a small donation of you have not made one. I'm told you will be richly rewarded, either in the afterlife, or on MNF this week!

Up to $725.00, about a quarter of the way to our goal but still a long way to go. Please consider a small donation, or if that's not possible, share the below link on Facebook, Twitter, anywhere you can. 5 young kids and their family need our help. Thanks so much to those who have already helped - totally blown away by the generosity!

https://pages.giveforward.com/medical/page-33fpsy3/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.