• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins One Tracking

Burgundy Burner

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Virginia
Dan's aircraft is due to land in Denver in about 20 minutes. Will keep you updated.

Refuel, rearm and launch. Wonder if they can get Shanny here for the 12:30 presser? :laugh:

Direct link to the flight in question:

http://www.airnavlive.com/anexg.php?id=N904DS&style=

Question for those who post this info ... on a scale of 1-10, what's the level of confidence/knowledge that this is not only an official Redskins aircraft, but is on official team business, and is not a feint given there are people in Ashburn who know fans like to track the team plane as well?

Not expressing an opinion one way or the other, I've just always been a little skeptical of the real value of this information.

Direct link to the flight in question:

Question for those who post this info ... on a scale of 1-10, what's the level of confidence/knowledge that this is not only an official Redskins aircraft, but is on official team business, and is not a feint given there are people in Ashburn who know fans like to track the team plane as well?

Not expressing an opinion one way or the other, I've just always been a little skeptical of the real value of this information.

Om, kindling to stoke the fires of speculation and fuel to keep them burning brightly are the life-blood of fans. Without them it would be as though we were lost in a dark misty forest-devoid of a sense of direction and empty of both hope and dread-a dreary state indeed.
Just_Cuz_06.gif

Oh, I don't question or criticize the act in a message board context, brother serv ... I just can't quite let myself suspend disbelief to the extent I place much more than purile value on this particular annual rite. :)

Yes, the Redskins do use decoy situations and follow certains threads on the internet. They've been doing that for a while now.

However, this one seems a bit too coincidental.

It is why we win the off season every year. I like to hear the speculation.

I'm sure the do use decoys, but still it's fun. After this past season at least I can have fun trying to track "the plane, the plane".

I know thedanny is rich, but sending decoy jets out to keep us guessing? That's just flushing money down the toilet.

My point being - I'm sure each plane has a "purpose," no matter how unrealistic. Like, a plane to North Carolina to talk to Cowher, even if he's already basically told Dan to go eff himself.

According to the site, the plane is currently heading due east ...

At 410 feet. :paranoid:

Aircraft GLEX
Altitude 410 feet (125 m)
Speed 606 mph / 976 km/h / 527 Kt
Heading 94 Degrees

They're clearly trying to fly under the radar. And guess who wasn't at the Allen presser?

This HAS to be Snyder. :)

By the way ... on the "GLEX":

vq-bis-glex-szg-080809-1.JPG

0788396.jpg

Last edited:
At 410 ft. he can fly under the Arch in St. Louis and wave to Spagnolo.

Ooooh, this is exciting. The plane's just outside Manassas. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.