• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Salutations From Diehard Otis

Diehard Otis

Camp Fodder
Reaction score
How goes it folks? I am Diehard Otis. I post under the same name over at ES & found this site the other day. And since I'm a "diehard" Redskins Fan, I figured these would be friendly confines for me here as well.

I'll admit it; my deal is that I'm the-glass-is-always-half-full type of fan. And it's not disingenuous; I always ALWAYS have faith in The Team.

Hail To The Redskins!!

I'm glad to be here.

I'll admit it; my deal is that I'm the-glass-is-always-half-full type of fan.

Most of us are either half-full or half-empty....Except for McD5. His glass is always completely full !
So, if you find yourself leaning towards the other end of the spectrum, towards half-empty, just read one of his posts, and you'll be making travel plans to see the Redskins in the next Super Bowl, way ahead of time !

Hahaha, that sounds like my kinda guy! Thanks for your kind welcome Fear The Spear. I truly appreciate it.

Glad you found us and welcome aboard.

Probably won't be long before we're like ...

:cheers:

Welcome brother - next round is on you! :cheers:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard Otis!

You'll love it here. Don't forget to get the chat app and come join in the frivolity during games!

:D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the site Otis! It's nice to meet you.

Thanks a lot folks! You have sincerely flattered me. I have come to enjoy forum discussions - and particularly when it comes to discussing my favorite subject.

Happy times indeed. :beguiled:

I see y'all in the threads.

Greetings and hallucinations - or something like that.

Much to do around here. We're also very active during the offseason.

Always something going on. Have fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.