• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2016 Week 13 - Redskins @ Cardinals

• Thread starter Blognostications
  • Start date

Blognostications

Blognosticator - Win4us

All in the Cards

Time to earn respect! okay, even though losing to the turds on thanksgiving last week leaves a taste in...

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice read. I'd pretty much forgot about a lot of those 'game within the games' that went on. I pretty much didn't pay much attention to the Cards once the headed West. Skins have fared pretty well against AZ since 2000 at 8-2 (although those 2 loses were on the West Coast) and while the Cardinals got the last one, they also lost 8 in-a-row prior to that.

Probably the toughest match up for WA over the next 5 games. I'll expect a Kardiac Kidz finish.

A good defense beats a good offense..
...except when it doesn't

I miss those Skins/Cards annual home and away games. I'll never forget that game 19-20 years ago when Boomer Esiason had a career day against us passing, when the nfl was all about the run. I didn't see it, but was on a trip and listened on the radio. I couldn't believe it. He leaves the Bengals and goes to Cards only to have his best game ever against us.

Thanks JB. As I mentioned to Neo the Pulitzer is safely out of my grasp this year, but fun to write all the same.

If we can sustain some long ass drives that D of there's will tire out. Fitzgerald against Norman should be a fun one to watch too. Let's hope this is our breakout game where the team's killin it in the 4th and we put Nate in for mop-up time. Maybe even hitting Harris for a td.

More work for Mo. He doesn't drop anything. Harris went 0 for 2 against Cinncy. Since then: 3 for 3 against Minny; 1 for 1 against GBy; and 2 for 2 against da 'boy's.
So 6 of 8 altogether with 3 first downs. Kinda like Vernon - about half his catches go for first's. Guys like that are real handy.

Feed the monster. :watermelon:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.