• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2016 Week 13 - Redskins @ Cardinals

• Thread starter Blognostications
  • Start date

Blognostications

Blognosticator - Win4us

All in the Cards

Time to earn respect! okay, even though losing to the turds on thanksgiving last week leaves a taste in...

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice read. I'd pretty much forgot about a lot of those 'game within the games' that went on. I pretty much didn't pay much attention to the Cards once the headed West. Skins have fared pretty well against AZ since 2000 at 8-2 (although those 2 loses were on the West Coast) and while the Cardinals got the last one, they also lost 8 in-a-row prior to that.

Probably the toughest match up for WA over the next 5 games. I'll expect a Kardiac Kidz finish.

A good defense beats a good offense..
...except when it doesn't

I miss those Skins/Cards annual home and away games. I'll never forget that game 19-20 years ago when Boomer Esiason had a career day against us passing, when the nfl was all about the run. I didn't see it, but was on a trip and listened on the radio. I couldn't believe it. He leaves the Bengals and goes to Cards only to have his best game ever against us.

Thanks JB. As I mentioned to Neo the Pulitzer is safely out of my grasp this year, but fun to write all the same.

If we can sustain some long ass drives that D of there's will tire out. Fitzgerald against Norman should be a fun one to watch too. Let's hope this is our breakout game where the team's killin it in the 4th and we put Nate in for mop-up time. Maybe even hitting Harris for a td.

More work for Mo. He doesn't drop anything. Harris went 0 for 2 against Cinncy. Since then: 3 for 3 against Minny; 1 for 1 against GBy; and 2 for 2 against da 'boy's.
So 6 of 8 altogether with 3 first downs. Kinda like Vernon - about half his catches go for first's. Guys like that are real handy.

Feed the monster. :watermelon:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.