• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Stock Thread--Trump Edition

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
I just loaded the boat on a very risky, yet what I believe will be a great investment.

FNMA at $3.83.

Very risky, do not follow. But interesting.

Hoping to see $10-$15 within 6 months.

If anyone has any ideas they feel strongly about, please share. I'd like to learn about them.

Sold partial FNMA $4.94.

Back long to 80% of position. $4.33.

This thing may trade sideways, offering only scalps for a few days. Looking to sell added shares on a .25 or .30 pop higher.

I love dividend paying stocks have a couple want enough to where everything is paid for

Nothing Trump related, but I just saw Amazon bought Whole Foods...Whole Foods stock went up 28%. I wonder how many people knew about that buyout and took advantage of a 28% payout. Ugh!

McD5...if you knew and didn't tell us!!!!

Yeah, I saw that news very early this morning. I wonder if there will be anti trust issues. In fact, I hope so - a number of companies need the same attention.

I'm still curious about this coin thing that Mike mentions. Hope he covers it here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.