• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Skins Injury Report: @ Dallas 2016

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Wednesday Pre-Game Day injury update

b233662a66aed0ad0ffba8a91655f66f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both Church (4 tackles/1 assist) and Claiborne (3 tackles/2 assist/1 int) played well against the Skins in week 2 and now are out. Crowder still caught the lone passing TD, he should be in line for a bigger game. While Dez didn't catch a TD he did break 100 yds but they weren't using Zeke much in the passing game (2 for 4 yds) then either so maybe Bryant doesn't get as many targets Thursday. Probably depends on how well Washington can contain Elliot. I think it'll start slow and turn into a shootout in the second half.

If Nsekhe is out, then w have a problem.

Full practice Wed and Ty is travelling with the team. I think that's a good sign that he's a go.

Haven't heard...who's our long snapper today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.