• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Hailmojis

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
For Immediate Release
November 23, 2016

REDSKINS ANNOUNCE FIRST COMPREHENSIVE TEAM “HAILMOJIS,” AVAILABLE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD FROM THE OFFICIAL REDSKINS APP

LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va. – In an effort to take fan engagement to a new level, the Washington Redskins announce today their launch of 53 team emojis ahead of the game against the Dallas Cowboys on Thanksgiving Day.

In creating the “Hailmojis,” Redskins players were an integral part of the customized design process to create the most realistic and believable representation of the personalities of each player. The Redskins are the first NFL team to include all current players in their lineup in addition to other Redskins related emojis. The “Hailmojis” are a combination of animated and static emojis for fans and players to connect and engage on a new level as well as show support for their team.

“Everyone in the Redskins organization is excited to deliver this fun social media aspect to our loyal and active fans,” said Terry Bateman, CMO of the Washington Redskins. “We’re thankful for our fans support and eager to see the 'Hailmojis’ further promote fan and player engagement and elevate team spirit. This is especially timely considering our Thanksgiving Day game against one of our biggest rivals.”

The “Hailmojis” are only available for free download through the official Redskins app. Fans can go to Redskins.com/app to download it for free or to find the latest update. These Hailmojis are available in the Apple iTunes Store and Google Play Store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a few people who going to hate receiving racist emojis from me shortly...

When I saw the thread title, I thought Boone went off the deep end....

That happened during RG3's 2nd year brother, and I have never fully recovered ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't appear so. Looks like they only work on phone IMs...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.