• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem

Posse Lover

The UDFA
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Alma Mater
North Carolina
I'm looking forward to seeing which of us wins this thing this year. I have to give Boone much appreciation for helping me out with my week 10 picks and keeping me in the competition for a possible championship.

Boone, is somewhat aware of my disability and past emergency hospital stays. To the rest of my fellow Redskins' faithful... I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Michael "Posse Lover" I'm a quadriplegic and have had several past emergency hospital stays, I have asked Boone in the past for help filling in missed picks (knowing inside that, I should just take the losses) but, I enjoy interacting with this site! Again, Boone is who invited me to BGO from back when, I was on ES... I got banned for life because, I apparently broke too many rules... anyway, I appreciate the rest of you in pool not putting up a fuss about him filling in my missed week 10 picks. :cheers: everyone!

I do miss and liked the old NFL Pickem site better because we could click on a link that would take us to see our rankings... can we still do that now, if so how?

Not doing anything for you I wouldn't do for anyone (and have done it for others).

I know the new Pickem site is quite a bit different and takes some adjusting to - but I actually think it's a big upgrade because, YES, you CAN see all standings at any time. The old site only allowed ME to view much of the info and it required me sharing it with you manually for you to see anything but your own results.

If you log-in to www.pocketofficepool.com, you can access a 'Recap Report'. You can look at any completed week you want and filter the results to see either just that week's results, or to view the entire season's standings. Anything I can see, you can see.

Only issue I've discovered is that I have to officially 'lock' the week before the report runs correctly. I try to do that as soon as the Sunday games are over but sometimes I don't get to it right away.

On an unrelated note, I was shocked to find out about your medical status when you shared with me awhile ago, but I'm glad you felt comfortable with your family here to share it. It just goes to show you that we never know what individuals are going through. So impressive what I know you have persevered through and the determination it has no doubt required is unbelievable. I have utmost respect for you and if there's every anything your BGO family can do for you, you know all you have to do is ask!

Thank you Boone! AND the rest of you!

Okay, If I did what you said to do allows me to see our standings... then I have a slim 1 game lead over The Family... whew!

#HTTR

Last edited:
Good evening, morning or afternoon wherever , you are at home at.

Well, Boone you've caught up to us like you said... you called it!

Here's what I would say is a list of us that are in contention to win NFL Pickem this year, others could but it would be difficult...
micks113 123-115-2 /274 points
Boone 122-68-2 / 82 points
Posse Lover 122-100-2 / 84 points
All Favorites 122-68-2 / 105 points
IronMike 121-69-2 / 490 points
redskins26 120-69-2 / -59 points
Ax 119-71-2 / -13 points
Jimbo 119-71-2 / 69 points
DieselPwr44 119-71-2 / 85 points
MisterPinstripe 119-71-2 /-160 points
Johnssbass 119-103-2 /243 points
Om 117-73-2 / 31 points

anyway like I have mentioned, I'm a quadriplegic and have lots of medical issues. I'm going back in the hospital for wound care and won't have access to my PC for possibility 2 weeks...I have already picked all of my teams that I think will or I hope will win. (for the next 2 weeks) I CHALLENGE THE REST OF YOU TO DO THE SAME and forget about it...until I return :rotflmao: I'm in a wheelchair so that smiley fits. FYI, Damn you all for choosing the Cows over us on Thanksgiving...LOL JK, I wanted to but my heart won't allow me to ever choose them over us.

Good luck and if I am not back on by Christmas, I hope you ALL have a blessed one.

When I hit recap report, it only shows my stats.

I cant see anyone else nor can I even find out what place I'm in.

When Posse Lover posted those ranks, its the first time I've seen that since the last time Boone posted on the subject.

Its always a great contest!

Posse Lover, that "speck" you see in your rear view mirror that's getting bigger by the week? That's me. :)

You need to filter your results DP - we can all see the same thing. I'll try and do some screen caps to demonstrate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I hit recap report, it only shows my stats.

I cant see anyone else nor can I even find out what place I'm in.

When Posse Lover posted those ranks, its the first time I've seen that since the last time Boone posted on the subject.

Its always a great contest!

Posse Lover, that "speck" you see in your rear view mirror that's getting bigger by the week? That's me. :)

LOL...or like the passenger side mirror "objects in mirror are closer than they appear" :D

FYI... I had the same issue until Boone explained it to me.

When you login to Pool, click Reports then Recap Report...change to the latest "lockd week" then on the Sort tab, click Season Record/Pts.

Last edited:
Thanks Posse Lover and Boone!

I wasnt clicking on a locked week....was looking at the week just completed.

I see now. :)

Way to go Posse! Just keep playing. I did something I never have done and that is pick all the rest of the weeks ahead of time. At this point in the year, the teams have become easier to sort out the good teams from the weak ones and I am liable to forget to play with all that's going on in my world at the moment.

Cool to hear that you're up for the challenge, micks113.

I'm calling out the rest of us that realistically can win this. Just for fun... like micks113 said, "At this point in the year, the teams have become easier to sort out the good teams from the weak ones."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.