• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Breaking News: Zorn extended!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
He has made it through the 1st Quarter and is now almost guaranteed to make it to halftime.

We will keep you updated.

It's all money for nothing at this point... ;)

Don't I know it.

I should ban myself.

*in before the close*

I'm hoping they don't even let Zorn on the plane. Just stay in Cali with all the other fruits & nuts.

You got me for one heartbeat. Then I caught myself. :)

Zorn is in for a surprise when he goes to the airport and finds out that his ticket has been cancelled for the return flight to DC :laugh:

:banhim:

A chance to use the smilie

I expect a sticky tomorrow about using correct thread titles too :laugh:

In order for that to happen, you 'd have to have our mod post the rules in both a response to you and in a sticky. He'd then have to write 9 paragraphs telling you how much he really likes you, really, but you suck. And how everyone is free to post their opinions and ideas, just not that particular opinion or idea from you. Then you'd hear about how priviledged you are to be posting on the same message board as he

Feel better?:)

Last edited by a moderator:
In order for that to happen, you 'd have to have our mod post the rules in both a response to you and in a sticky. He'd then have to write 9 paragraphs telling you how much he rally likes you, really, but you suck. And how everyone is free to post their opinions and ideas, just not that particular opinion or idea from you. Then you'd hear about how priviledged you are to be posting on the same message board as he

Feel better?:)

Sarge-if you only knew how often things like that occur on team fan forums. As you know I peruse a bunch of them and in some the mods are high-handed power drunk oafs...you know...Nazis. :) Thank you, however, for reminding me how absolutely delightful it is that this place is run by gentlemen.

(Actually I thought Boone's idea for this thread was excellent comic creativity-well done, man.):claps:

What would have really been comic was if Zorn went in with the team at halftime and Shanny came out with the team after halftime

Sarge-if you only knew how often things like that occur on team fan forums. As you know I peruse a bunch of them and in some the mods are high-handed power drunk oafs...you know...Nazis. :) Thank you, however, for reminding me how absolutely delightful it is that this place is run by gentlemen.

(Actually I thought Boone's idea for this thread was excellent comic creativity-well done, man.):claps:

Do you mean that we can have a fun thread without having fifty fans suddenly attacking you and the mods joining in the fun too? Or having a mod start the fun? Dang, what a great idea. :happy:

No%20Fun.jpg

I admit, you had me for about a second. And that was probably the longest second of my life lol.

He'd then have to write 9 paragraphs telling you how much he really likes you, really, but you suck.

:laugh:

That's so not true.

Some of us only used three paragraphs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.