• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Elephant

The Commissioner
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Not my best work, but here is what I got from last night's game.

DSC_1887.jpg

DSC_1945.jpg

DSC_1946.jpg

DSC_1948.jpg

DSC_1965.jpg

DSC_1979.jpg

DSC_1999.jpg

DSC_2018.jpg

DSC_2021.jpg

DSC_2065.jpg

DSC_2072.jpg

DSC_2118.jpg

DSC_2126.jpg

DSC_2131.jpg

This one is for you, Boone....maybe a vision of a the younger Boone in a few years?

DSC_1880.jpg

Last edited:
Been waiting for these all day. Thanks for posting them up.

Some real money shots, brother.

DJax breaking the plane, Jason Reed levitating, Josh Norman eyeballing us ... out****ingstanding.

The one you posted separately for Boone is coming up as an invalid format. Can you try again or PM it to me?

Never noticed that Norman wears a shoe to match his arm 'sock' (or whatever it's called) before

Wonder if the white arm distracts receivers tracking the ball

Nice

"Not my best work," says the man who coincidentally breaks the pattern of providing the faithful with super close up shots of cheerleader behinds.

Great job, El! Thanks for sharing and hope you enjoyed the game!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.