• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Those who need a stream

InsaneBoost

I couldn't find the thread, don't know if it's gone or if I'm just overlooking. As I said before when I joined, I will stream the game when it's away, I have season tickets so home games it's not possible.

Right now it's done through my webcam, quality isn't the best, but it isn't the worst. I will have Fios soon, obviously doesn't matter now considering this is the last game. But next season I should be able to stream directly from the box giving a perfect signal.

Anyways, the audio never comes in great, but I'll keep it on, you might hear me cuss and such, so don't say I didn't warn you! I have the stream up right now, I'm playing Modern Warfare 2 (Giants getting their you know what handed to them got boring), but at about 4:10 I will switch over to FOX.

http://stickam.com/hailttredskins

Appreciated. The video game dialogue alone is worth tuning in for :)

I just am watching the Miami game now. Miami is terrible, 3rd and 6 and you don't think Ben will throw it to Ward LOL. Just terrible

Thanks for the stream. Listening to you getting pissed was quite entertaining.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.