• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Game Thread: Skins at the Chargers

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Last call for the 2009 season, Zorn and likely more than a few of the players.

Inactives for today's game:

Washington: QB Richard Bartel, LB Alvin Bowen, OLB Curtis Gatewood, DT Albert Haynesworth, RB P.J. Hill, FS LaRon Landry, DB Marcus McCauley, WR Devin Thomas

San Diego: WR Vincent Jackson, DE Jacques Cesaire, C Eric Ghiaciuc, FB Jacob Hester, OLB Shawne Merriman, WR Legedu Naanee, FS Eric Weddle, QB Charlie Whitehurst: Third QB

Hard to believe it's been 17 weeks. I mean, after this season from hell sometimes it's felt like 17 years but damn, the regular season is over today:(

On the bright side, Zorn has 3 hours and twenty minutes left as coach

I'll be honest - I'm finding it hard to justify tuning in to the Skins today. I think Fox got it right - the Dallas-Philly game is a lot more compelling.

I'm glad this season is coming to a close.

Yeah, I'd almost like to see the Filthy/Cowpie game, just to see some competative football

I will likely do some switching back and forth between the two...

What a fitting end to the season.

This loss was a perfect summarization of the season. Snatching a loss from the jaws of victory in another close loss.

And doing it against the coach who wrote the book about doing that in Washington. Sad.

im so embarrassed to have to try and defend this "team" to chargers fans. they all told me "it was close dude...dont be so mad". "it was your 2nd and 3rd string against our 1st..and we LOST!!"

im so done. i dont want to hear anything else until draft.

You talk about 2nd and 3rd stringers but let me ask you this.....is Malcom Floyd as good as Malcolm Kelly? Would you rather have Michael Bennett or Quinton Ganther? Is Jason Campbell really any better than Billy Volek?

We've been playing with 2nd and 3rd stringers for quite a while now so I'd still say we were fairly evenly matched. We just lost because we couldn't stop them from scoring when it mattered. No real shame there. Just aggravating to lose to Norv in a meaningless game for them when they probably didn't do any real gameplanning for us.

Just trying to make you feel a little better, Mike. ;)

im so embarrassed to have to try and defend this "team" to chargers fans. they all told me "it was close dude...dont be so mad". "it was your 2nd and 3rd string against our 1st..and we LOST!!"

im so done. i dont want to hear anything else until draft.

Mike, you're not even excited about a new GM and coach? I mean, now that you seem to have come around on Zorn and Cerrato, now that they are gone, doesn't that give you even the slightest bit of confidence? We saw the product they put on the field - and now they are gone. Its got me excited at least for a couple years down the road if not next season. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.