• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2016 Week 11 - Packers @ Redskins

Blognostications

Blognosticator - Om

Blognostication 2016

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at your final tally must mean that Hop gets his winner this week

Yes! That was a great read. Very nice job, Om.

Love it.

I'm not sure the score will be that close though, but I'm predicting a Skins win.

I'd be more worried I think if the Pack could run the ball as that's where of Defense looks scary bad sometimes.

I think Rodgers if too good to hold in check all game, he's going to have moments where he burns us and drives where he looks sharp... but unlike previous years I think the rest of that team drags him down more often than he can lift them. That's how he looked against the Titans last week. Flashed in moments, but not enough to win.

I watched the Titans put up 40+ points last week and honestly I think if they can, and if we can solve the RedZone, then we can do that too. We're a pretty high powered Offense. We're capable of doing that to them.

This will ALL come down, like you said, to not shooting ourselves in the foot with turnovers, bad penalties and letting our foot off the gas.

If we can keep that to a minimum we're a force to be reckoned with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.