• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2016 BGO NFL Pickem: Week 9 Results

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Sorry for the delay guys/gals, been immersed in some real-life stuff.

Without further ado... In Week 9 of the BGO NFL Pickem Contest, it was Goaldeje reigning supreme racking up a 12-1 record, coming as close to a perfect record as we've seen (the perfect record prize has never been awarded). Yours truly was right on his heels at 11-2. At 10-3 and rounding out the top 10 for the week were micks113, Yusuf06, DixieFlatline, Jimbo, Om, tugboat, with McD5 at 9-4.

On the season, it's IronMike currently alone at the top with an impressive 82 wins. 1 game back are Ax and micks113 with 81 wins. Rounding out the top 10 are Om, Jimbo, MisterPinstripe, Toast20622, Elephant, Posse Lover, and DieselPwr44.

For complete Week 9 and Season to Date results, log-in to your Pocket Office Pool - Easy to use office football pool software account and access the 'Recap Report'.

Good luck in Week 10! Remember to keep playing as everyone is eligible for the perfect record prize!

Excellent. My yearly one-time dominant week came early this year.

Back to 6-6 weeks.

My quadriplegia problems had me in the hospital this week and I didn't get a chance to fill in my week 10 picks except for 2... Pats lost and Giants won. I know this more than likely has cost me this years title. I went ahead and filled out the rest of the year in case of anymore hospital stays. My family pool that I play in, I chose these teams. I look forward to see how well my record would've been. #HTTR

Ravens - Redskins - Titans - Buccaneers - Chiefs - Eagles - Jets - Broncos - Texans - Dolphins - Cowboys - Cardinals -Patriots - Giants

My quadriplegia problems had me in the hospital this week and I didn't get a chance to fill in my week 10 picks except for 2... Pats lost and Giants won. I know this more than likely has cost me this years title. I went ahead and filled out the rest of the year in case of anymore hospital stays. My family pool that I play in, I chose these teams. I look forward to see how well my record would've been. #HTTR

Ravens - Redskins - Titans - Buccaneers - Chiefs - Eagles - Jets - Broncos - Texans - Dolphins - Cowboys - Cardinals -Patriots - Giants

I am entering these picks for you brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You finished 12-2 for the week, pretty much on par with every other week for you this year. You, Ax, IronMike, Jimbo, and micks113 have been on fire this year, but I'm staging a comeback - watch out!

This is one of the closest contests we've ever had with the top 15 separated by only 5 points. One bad week could turn the whole thing right now.

I am entering these picks for you brother!

Boone, you are the man! I wasn't asking for your fill-in, but I do appreciate it. You're in Greensboro also, we should meet sometime if a bunch of us fans can watch a game somewhere sometime.

Thank you again!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.