• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2016 Survivor Week 9 Report--And Then There Were 2

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Congratulations to both Shi and Elephant. You two managed to make it through last week, and will now play in the Finals.

Neo forgot to make his pick, so he's unfortunately been eliminated.

Thanks for playing Neo.....and we hope to see you back next year.

This weekend, Arizona and Baltimore (Thursday's game) are the two big favorites.

Good luck to both of you. Who wants the title?

Elephant, here are the teams you have already used. Please don't use them again or you'll be disqualified:

Philly

Baltimore

Miami

Cincy

New England

Arizona

Atlanta

Minnesota

Kansas City

Shi, here are the teams you have already used. Likewise, using any of them again will get you disqualified.

Green Bay

Arizona

Seattle

Carolina

New England

Buffalo

Denver

Minnesota

Dallas

Neo forgot everything this week. Sorry guys. Thanks for running a great game though, McD5. I enjoy this one a lot.

I didn't think the system allowed you to use a team twice??

I didn't think the system allowed you to use a team twice??

He had to re-set the league because of the 3 way tie 2 weeks ago. By doing so, the system does not know our previous pick, McD5 is doing us a favor by reminding us.

So, thanks McD5 for hooking a brother up!

He had to re-set the league because of the 3 way tie 2 weeks ago. By doing so, the system does not know our previous pick, McD5 is doing us a favor by reminding us.

So, thanks McD5 for hooking a brother up!

Looks like we're doing another week, you cheeky bastard.

Both of you made it. Very nice job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.