• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Survivor Week 7 Report 2016

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
All tied up.

That's the status of the 3 remaining players right now, after the Atlanta Falcons gave Elephant his first strike of the season.

It's now time to sweat:)

This week, Minnesota comes in as the season-high favorite with players. And none of our remaining contestants have used Minnesota yet.

So do you take Minnesota believing that everyone else will? Or do you take another team and hope Minnesota loses--possibly bringing home the title?

In the event that all three select Minnesota and they lose, we'll open the league again for those three players only until we have a winner.

Good luck everyone! And remember to get those picks in.

Aw Elephant, I'm glad you took our invitation. It's such a nice view now, no? :D

I hate you all!

Well, either Minnesota is winning, or we're all going down together....

The website. It locks it in and shows everybody.

Wow!

All three of you picked Minnesota? Lol.

Geez......where was the intestinal fortitude?

Okay.....we're opening it back up for the Final 3 only. This won't be easy......but we'll work through it.

I'll have directions and a new link for you within 24 hours.

Who says I chose Minnesota?

5 minutes after the start of the 1 pm Sunday games, you can see which team everyone selected by hitting the "group picks" tab.

Okay, this is going to be a little messy........but not too bad.

Yahoo gives only one option to the venerable, most holy and incredibly handsome Commish. That's to reset the entire league and wipe away everyone's prior selections. That isn't going to work.

In lieu of that, we will reset the entire league, but I will list every team already used by the Final 3.

All of the finalists have one strike! This is sudden death. One loss and you are out.

If you incorrectly use a team you have already selected, you will be eliminated.

This seems like the only fair way around it.

I'll now post all of the prior teams used for each remaining contestant.

Elephant. Here are the teams you have already used. Do NOT use them again.

Philly

Baltimore

Miami

Cincy

New England

Arizona

Atlanta

Minnesota

Neo. Here are the teams you have used. Do NOT use them again.

Houston

Arizona

Pittsburgh

Washington

New England

Buffalo

Cincy

Minnesota

Shi. Here are the teams you have already used. Do NOT use them again.

Green Bay

Arizona

Seattle

Carolina

New England

Buffalo

Denver

Minnesota

Please verify that those lists above are correct.

Once verified, I will reset the league.

Neo, does that list of your previous picks look correct to you?

I have reviewed Neo's picks for accuracy and have reset the group.

The 3 Finalists are welcome to make their picks whenever ready.

1 strike and you're out, and don't use any previously selected teams.

Good Luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.