• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Edit Button Issues

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Not sure what is going on but the Edit button does not work in my posts. Both Quote buttons work great but when I try to Edit a forum post I have made it times out (in IE I get a message that says "Error on page." at the lower left of my browser bar.

Yeah, we're aware of that one. At some point one of the modifications we added effed with that function, and we haven't been able to track it down yet. We've got it high on the priority list of "to do" stuff we'll probably have to bring someone with real coding skillz to fix.

Good news is there's a workaround that we'll be posting a heads-up thread about before going live. Clicking the button twice seems to access the edit function okay.

Thanks for the reminder. :)

Gotta hate it when that happens. Everything works, you add something, suddenly stuff that used to work doesn't anymore. Happens to me much too much.

The work around worked great though. Thanks.

Noticed that this is a problem today... I can never get anything right the first time so it sucks for me. Any headway?

We've got a list of 3 or 4 priorities for our next update - this is #1 on the list. It'll be fixed shortly guys.

I find if you double click the edit button it works.

EDIT: See? :)

What Edit button problem? Working fine for me ...

Fix is in, ladies and gents.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.