• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Survivor Week 6 2016 Report

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Violence.

Bloodshed.

Beatings.

Week 6 was ugly. Nearly the entire league was wiped out in one weekend of upsets--including last year's champ.

I'd like to send a personal FU to Denver, Green Bay, and a special "Double FU" out to the pathetic Pittsburgh Steelers. I knew that was the trap game of the year, but didn't take the time necessary to pick something easier.

Thank you, and sorry to everyone that was eliminated this weekend. We'll have to wait until next year.

Special congratulations to our three remaining contestants:

Elephant
Neo
Shi

Elephant is the only player left without a strike. Neo and Shi continue to dodge bullets. Great job by all three of you.

In our first two seasons, some players were able to last an additional 6 or 7 weeks after getting their first strike. Let's see if Neo and Shi can continue to walk that tightrope to victory.

This week's minefield features Cincinnati as the heavy favorite.

Good luck to our remaining three contestants. Who wants the title?

Elephant, you need to get a strike already. Neo and I are more than happy to share our status with you :D

Elephant, you need to get a strike already. Neo and I are more than happy to share our status with you :D

I am 0-6 in one fantasy league, dropped 3 straight after going 3-0 in the other, I am lucky to be hanging around the middle of the pack in the Pick'em contest...can a Pachyderm get a little luck in something?

I am 0-6 in one fantasy league, dropped 3 straight after going 3-0 in the other, I am lucky to be hanging around the middle of the pack in the Pick'em contest...can a Pachyderm get a little luck in something?

No...

My two outs - AZ loses to Buffalo; Pittsburgh loses to Miami. The only two I picked that were the heavy favorites. :damnit:
That's it, I quit. I'm not going to play the rest of the year! :doh1:

No...

My two outs - AZ loses to Buffalo; Pittsburgh loses to Miami. The only two I picked that were the heavy favorites. :damnit:
That's it, I quit. I'm not going to play the rest of the year! :doh1:

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!

:behindsofa:

First out in Survivor - because that's how I roll...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.