• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2016 BGO NFL Pickem Week 6 Results

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
In Week 6, Ax and McD5 lead the way, both at 11-4. On their heels with a 9-6 record were Knightingale, Queboy, Jimbo, DieselPwr44, Canadian Hog, Om, IronMike, micks113, and a number of others.

On the season, it's Toast20622 holds a slim lead with 57 wins to date. In 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place are Ax, IronMike, and Johnssbass, each with 56 wins. Rounding out our top 10 on the season are MisterPinstripe, micks113, Posse Lover, Queboy, Jimbo, and Kel Varnsen.

For complete Week 6 and Season to Date results, log-in to our pickem site at Pocket Office Pool - Easy to use office football pool software and run the 'Recap Report'.

Congrats to this week's winners! :cheers:

Way to go guys. Last week was brutal. Changed two games Sun and lost them both. This week will be employing a new selection method I learned from my bosses 30 years ago. No stats analysis allowed in the selection. good luck to me!

...Put on a blind-fold, have some kool-aid, spin around and pin the tail on the...
ooopppps...that's how to pick a spouse....nevermind...

Stupid me forgot to pick last week. D'oh!

Still shooting for a perfect record one week.

You can easily still win with 2 or 3 great weeks...no one has a dominant lead ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.