• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Jordan Reed: Fastest TE to 200 Catches in NFL History

Pro Football Reference has a game log from all of those games. Count is up to 39 because of the Baltimore game but the record was against Cleveland.

link: Jordan Reed Career Game Log | Pro-Football-Reference.com

I think it's all games he was on the game day roster and PFR logs show him with at least one target and one catch in each of those.
The number of games that Redskins.com shows he played in each year matches the number of games @ PFR for each year. I suppose that he might have been on the game day roster sometime and never made it on the field, but I doubt it. He either played or was inactive.

What's kinda interesting is that even though the play-off game is listed, it's listed separately, and the math says that game was not included as part of those 38 games. If it had been included, he would have reached the record by the Dallas game this year, 37 games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.