• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread: Redskins v Eagles

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Talk about the game here!

Let's rock!

The Eagles are without 3 of their CBs today. This would be a great time to see last year's version of Cousins again.

We should beat this team.

HTTR

Ya baby, the Gods of football programming have gifted me the game today !

Odds on Carson Wentz locking himself in the locker room restroom?
Maybe he'll come out after the first half with his head spinning. Not because of a hit but because our defense is giving him fits.

Miscues...the hallmark of an undisciplined team. We should be in complete control at this point but instead we are tied up.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Yep, Kirk lookin' good until that crap.
Jones seems to be picking it up.

Loving the running game!

Okay total yards is 285 to 41.....who's defense is this?!?!!!

Yeah, the D is stepping up, not sure what to think.

Right?!?!
I feel kinda like this now...
IMG_2347.JPG

Who is this offense? The running game is keeping the defense sitting down and resting. I'm stunned. It's like I got home and someone totally rearranged my house!

Okay is Kirk missing guys or the wr's dropping? One bad thing I'm noticing in box score is conpletion % is shiza.

Combination of drops, Kirk has missed a few but he's been moving around and making some plays.
His INT was an adlib with weak throw off back foot.

Thought we gave up a big ass 3rd down, called back penalty
Fourth down, whew!
Time for a special teams play

3rd & 2 with the rungame killing it.....and they call a pass

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.